We recognise that your privacy is important to you and are committed to safeguarding the security of the personal information we hold about you.
THE KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We typically collect and hold the following kinds of personal information from customers:
– your name and contact details including your physical address, postal address, email address and phone number
– your preferred delivery address and delivery instructions
– your purchase history
– other information you may supply to us.
We may also collect the details connected with your payment method, including:
– credit card billing address, credit card type and issuer;
– credit card number, expiry date and security code.
We do not store or hold your credit card number, expiry date and security code beyond the time required to process your order.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION , IT’S USE AND DISCLOSURE
We collect personal information about you when you have dealings with us, the information we collect allows us to:
– administer our Website and provide customer services;
– process your order.
– provide the products you have ordered;
– verify your identity and details of your payment method or credit card account;
– plan and manage our commercial business activities including analysis of your shopping habits.
– communicate with you via the details provided by you.
– tell you about our offers, services or products.
We may disclose information we hold to our directors, employees and other associated entities for business purposes and marketing purposes through our Websites or other social media channels. We may also disclose information to third party service providers such as courier delivery companies.
We may also disclose personal information where it is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms; or to protect the rights, property and/or safety of Pour Tous by Davidson & Beaumont our users, staff and associates. This includes exchanging information with other entities for identity verification and fraud protection purposes to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
WHERE WE HAVE YOUR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONSENT, WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SEND YOU PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT POUR TOUS BY DAVIDSON & BEAUMONT.
You may opt-out of marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe facility in our emails, by sending an unsubscribe request via the contact form on our website or by calling us.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pour Tous By Davidson & Beaumont has taken reasonable steps and established procedures to safeguard the personal information we collect against, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and misuse, interference and loss. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard encryption technology for secure e-commerce transactions. When transmitting information via pourtous.com.au, such as your credit card number and other personal information, the data is encrypted before being sent or received over the Internet. Nevertheless, transmission of data over the Internet is not guaranteed to be totally secure and your transmission is undertaken at your own risk.